Software Analyst understands business needs, analyzes problems and requirements, designs proper, efficient and solid solution.
• Detailed knowledge of the applied facilitation and modeling techniques such as UML diagrams, written use cases etc.
• Higher education in information technology
• Development experience in at least one of the following languages: C/ C++, JAVA, PHP
• Knowledge of modern web technologies is advisable
• Good communicaton skills and technical writing skills
• Ability to multi-task and work under time pressure
• Ability to view things from other persons's perspective
• Creative mind, out of the box thinking in order to find best solutions
• Good command of English and Estonian
• Visual prototyping of user interfaces
• Personal development and realization
• Motivating colleagues
• Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise