You will be working in cross-border teams delivering some of the most exciting projects for a range of Modera clients in Europe, US and Asia.
Based in Tallinn and working closely with the core development teams you will be a key asset in the Modera Team.
* Working with the end users and clients, business stakeholders and engineering teams to define product requirements
* Prioritizing and identifying key business goals
* Writing project specification documents
* Supporting development teams and project managers in implementation
Desirable experience and skills
* 3+ years work experience in software engineering, analysis or management areas
* Background in Internet and related services
* Solid analysis and presentation skills
* Ability to write product specification documents and define business and functional requirements, use cases
* Success working with business stakeholders through various channels for requirements gathering, prioritization and support
* Good overview of Web and Software development technologies and methodologies (html, php, xml, agile)
* Experience in Agile development environments such as Scrum, XP or Lean
* Proven track record of working with development teams to deliver high quality customer-focused products
* Detail oriented and organised
* Strong written and verbal communication skills (excellent English is a must, Estonian is a big plus, other languages a plus)
Competitive salary which is the matter of conversation after the interview with candidate.