- Fluent English and Russian or Estonian
- Preferably masters degree or several years of experience of machine design/process engineering design.
- Mechanical engineering and logistics
- Process engineering
- Strong documentation mindset
- Reporting project progress to management
- Computer savvy
- Adaptable to different tools in project management
- Capable of reviewing subcontractors' designs
- Coordination the progress of design and manufacturing
- Prompt execution
- Commissioning and starting up the process and machine
- Capable of participating to design
- Ramp up experience of industrial scale production facilities
- Thorough understanding of machinery safety standards and EC requirements.
- Responsibility experience on ownership of the overall project schedule and tasks.
- Frequent travel ability
- Work areas Estonia and Southern Finland
- Flexibility and right mindset for working in Startup environment
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
- Minimum bachelor degree in process engineering, mechanics or automation.
CBD Incorporated is leading company in regards of cannabinoid oil extraction. We have multiple patents and patents pending.
Our mission is to enable growers as well as processing facilities on extracting CBD oil in efficient and economical fashion.
Our customer base is global. CBD oil is gaining traction, awareness on consumers is growing by the minute – market is growing, and with our entry it will grow exponentially.
As we grow, we are opening several new positions to complement our professional, highly motivated team.
As a global team, we operate in Finland, Estonia, USA, Portugal.