Meriaura is a Finnish shipping company founded in 1986. We specialise in demanding project cargo and transporting
industrial bulk and raw materials for our customers. We presently operate 12 vessels and dry-cargo transport sales exceed EUR 30 million.
Our newly established Tallinn located Estonian affiliate Meriaura OÜ is looking for:
Chartering Manager / Shipbroker
- daily chartering of designated vessels
- maintain and develop customer portfolio and COA's
- competitive cargo brokerage
- well developed ”customer first” sales approach
- expansion to new market areas
- proven track record and experience from similar position
Vessel Operator / Logistics Assistant
- coordinate daily operation of designated vessels
- communicate with and vessels, ports, agents, customers and other parties involved
- ensure effective loading and discharging operations while keeping costs to minimum
- preparation of voyage orders and instructions to vessels
- invoicing, laytime calculations and other documentation
For both positions candidates should have good communication skills and knowledge of three of following four languages: Finnish, English, Estonian or Russian. Candidates need to have good computer skills and willingness to teamwork as well as ability to focus on the details while simultaneously seeing the bigger picture in a sometimes hectic working environment. Integrity and honesty are prerequisites.
Meriaura can offer competitive terms in a dynamic and growing, professional working environment based on “customer first” approach. We value flexibility and cost efficiency in our business. We want our customers to save money and time by providing them with good, swift and professional service.
We strive for long-term partnerships and believe that constant innovation is beneficial for us all. We are continually improving our services and want our customers to be a part of this process. We believe that marine transportation can be managed in an environmentally sustainable way and according to the needs of the customer.