would be responsible for consulting services sales and monitoring of successful projects delivery. This includes engagement oriented negotiations with customers, developing proposals, monitoring performance of all Microsoft services staff and Partners on engagements, effectively communicating with project teams and customers, and partnering with legal, sales, product development and product support to achieve customer and Microsoft objectives.
- At least 5 years working experience in strategic IT implementation projects management, projects consulting, client/project management, high-end professional IT services business development;
- Demonstrated ability to identify and assess customer needs, determine solutions, create and then execute appropriate plan;
- Confidence, solution-orientation, ability to both work and make decisions independently and work across groups;
- Solid understanding and expert knowledge of Microsoft technologies;
- Excellent Estonian and English language skills.
an excellent opportunity to be involved in challenging development projects locally and internationally, work in highly professional Microsoft Services team, career possibilities and competitive compensation package.