We offer you the possibility to join the team of Group IT operating across 4 countries (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Sweden).
About the position
As a Service Manager you share the bank values and are strongly committed team player with a drive to always deliver value to the your stakeholders. You are solution oriented and can work independently.
You will join cross-border team and take responsibility for services on the basis of customer requirements. You will consult business units of possible IT solutions to improve their work effectiveness.
Working closely with other members of the Data Warehouse team, you will play a key role in creating value to the business by achieving the delivery of best practice IT solutions.
Main responsibilities are:
• to communicate with the internal and external stakeholders;
• to ensure services delivery according to requirements;
• to be technical and application expert and contact for business on service related questions;
• to organize service team work;
• to analyze, prepare and negotiate Service Level Agreements (SLA) with business representatives;
• to initiate and implement service improvements, participate in development and infrastructure projects;
• to be responsible for service analysis (translating business rules and drivers to IT capacity and availability, understand service dependencies, solve incidents and problems, be familiar with trends);
• to be technical lead;
• to co-operate with other operation teams.
You are welcome to apply if you:
• are structured and goal-oriented;
• have strong analytical skills;
• have good communication skills;
• are proactive and open to new ideas;
• are quality oriented, work in a systematic way and pay attention to details;
• have at least 2 years experience in IT;
• have good English (both oral and written).
• the possibility to lead services that truly matter – many business units and a lot of Swedbank clients depend on the results of your work;
• to attain new achievements in a dynamic work environment in international organization;
• great opportunities for professional development;
• opportunity to work with challenging tasks and in interesting projects;
• good work environment and great team.