First Line Service Engineers
Assure first line repair of our global portfolio of products. Customer complaint handling. Ready to work in shifts.
Senior First Line Service Engineer
Assure first line repair of our global portfolio of products. Manage first level escalations. Identify areas of improvements. Coach team members. Create performance measurements.
First Line Infrastructure Engineer
Assure on-line monitoring of the network. Treat infrastructure outages. Ensure feedback to customers. Ready to work in shifts.
Second Line Service Engineers
Assure second line support for Voice, Mobile, SMS, MMS and signalling products. Interact with vendors. Take part in a guard duty service.
Senior Second Line Service Engineer
Assure second line support for Voice, Mobile, SMS, MMS and signalling products. Perform incident management. Work closely with vendors and engineering. Coach team members. Monitor key performance indicators.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Telecom, ICT or Electronics
• (Senior) First Line Service Engineers: Knowledge of SS7, ISUP, MAP, SIP
• (Senior) Second Line Service Engineers: Knowledge of Unix and SQL commands and the protocols FTP/sFTP, HTML over HTTPs, SNMP over TCP/IP, SOAP, Diameter, MAP, SS7
• Customer oriented, good communication and problem solving skills
• At least 3 years experience in a telecom environment (only for the Senior)
• Fluent in English
An attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits, a professional and stimulating working environment, various career opportunities, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. You will receive assistance from a relocation agency.