• Provide service/survey assistance as directed.
• Provide Service activities for different ship machinery installations.
• Perform workshop services as directed.
• Perform repair works for Wärtsilä/ all diesel products.
• Participate in technical discussions/communications with Network Companies.
• Provide internal and external reports and as built documentation, collect and organise time and expense reports after completion of the respective works, report and inform the administrative personnel as required.
• Perform daily office activities as required.
• Prepare and organize service works.
• BSc mechanical or equivalent (marine engineers/motorman’s).
• Specific (marine) engine knowledge.
• Good quality and safety knowledge.
• Good spoken English, Russian. (English, Estonian non speaking is not limiter to get work-fill your CV anyway)
• Good team spirit, able to work and collaborate well with colleagues.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Able and willing to travel.
Benefit for applier is:
• Specific electrical/automation knowledge.
• Good problem solving skills
• Communication and reporting skills.
Are you interested?
Challenging work in a dynamic Company
Interesting and stable job in innovative and international working environment