Join our customers dynamic service desk team in Tallinn, Estonia and experience how it is to provide excellent service within a global IT player!
The successful candidate will be part of a service desk team and the main role is to provide IT support to our customers for their everyday IT-related questions via e-mail, phone and chat in Swedish and English language. Your job responsibilities include user account administration, creating and upkeeping instructions, handling communication between the customer and the technical teams, operating in MS Windows environment.
You suit suit the picture if You:
- Enjoy working with high professional standards to meet the customers high expectations;
- Have just entered the job market;
- Technical know-how in infrastructure technology is a definite plus;
- Are ready to provide the best solution to client queries;
- Carry a positive attitude;
- Fluent in Swedish and English Language skills, able to communicate easily with customers both verbally and in writing;
- Flexible attitude and thus prepared to work in shifts to provide service to our customers from Monday to Friday.
Our Client offers:
- opportunity to work in a close-knitted team of 10 professionals to support our great customers.:
- On the job training;
- A competitive salary with possibility to earn a monthly bonus;
- Be part of a shift based team;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Very friendly and supportive team members;
We fill the positions as soon as we find suitable candidates. Therefore don’t hesitate to candidate immediatelly!
Apply now http://bit.ly/2LhjxLx
Barona Eesti Open Jobs https://careers.barona.ee/open-positions
25 July 2019
From 1500 up to 1600 EUR monthly