If you enjoy the thrill of increasing rank of lots of keywords, working fast and being part of a travel company which is both local and international, this role might be for you!
Estonian Experience (legal name Baltic Experience OÜ) is growing its Search Engine Optimization capabilities and is looking for a SEO Consultant to contribute on strategy, execution, and analysis.
What Are We Looking For:
• You are a passionate search marketer who is knowledgeable about best practices and the latest new areas of SEO, and you also relish in the analytical aspects of the industry.
• You are detail-oriented, but can balance these details with the larger business objectives.
• You are quantitative, pragmatic, and methodical in your approach to SEO.
• You have relentlessly high standards, and are never satisfied with the status quo.
• You are invigorated, not intimidated, by large volumes of data and keywords. You are adept at analyzing data at scale.
• You have experience working on SEO on an International scale. You might even speak another language fluently.
• You are an ambitious self-starter who takes pride in being “first in class”.
• You are results driven and have a strong business acumen.
• You enjoy problem-solving and have a genuine curiosity about how consumers search for information.
• You work well with many types of people and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• You’re an excellent communicator, especially when incorporating data to substantiate your winning point.
What You’ll Do:
• Monitoring daily performance metrics to understand organic search performance across multiple markets.
• Identifying growth opportunities in core areas such as site infrastructure, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimization.
• Designing experiments to test new strategies and opportunities for growth.
• Analyzing experiment results and pushing forward next steps at a rigorous pace.
• Performing granular traffic and conversion analyses to gain insight into keyword and landing page performance.
• Identifying and analyzing competitor techniques.
• Optimizing internal linking structures to maximize rankings across our keyword portfolio.
• Assessing and understanding market’s needs related to Search, and communicating them to other team members.
• Bachelor or Masters degree (preferred in quantitative field such as economics, mathematics, statistics, or computer science/engineering).
• SEO work experience.
• Experience in the use of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and Moz
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Wordpress is desired.
• Experience of travel industry is beneficial but not required
• You will be part of motivated team working hard to to provide world class travel experiences in Estonia and other countries
• Possibility to grow your SEO and internet marketing skills in very competitive industry
• This is part time work in the amount of 20 hours per week
• Fixed salary