As a Software Developer Engineer you are responsible for the creation of function/design specifications based on customer or internally defined requirements. You are responsible for providing estimations to level of effort required to design and code the products. You have an in-depth understanding of the “big picture” of software development and you can bring in your own innovative ideas how to further develop the products and processes. Serving as a designated member or leader of an onsite / virtual architecture team is extremely important.
- Solid background in C++ and object-oriented programming (at least 5 years).
- Proficient in Linux/Unix Development tools and preferably some contributions to OSS applications.
- Proven experience in QT.
- Experience in maemo, GTK+ and/or OpenGL is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum desirable
- Fluency in English is a must + Finish.
- Personal development and realization;
- Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise;
- Motivating work environment.