Do you want to be part of the FinTech revolution? Do you have 5+ years of experience programming in Java? Do you enjoy solving complex, really interesting math-based business problems? Come in as a Sr member of a Java team where you run your own FinTech projects, make your own decisions that have global impact in the company. Our client will pay you a very rewarding salary (...they are market leaders) Sounds good so far? It gets better - living and working in Prague like this is hard to match.
What you do:
You would join a team (with an Agile approach) where you can choose to work on unique projects in a variety of areas of FinTech, Banking security software development. Examples of your projects could include: building cloud based applications, solutions for data compression or de-duplication, or real life applications of blockchain technology, high performance parallel code or highly distributed risk analysis systems. You enjoy using English in your work and you welcome developing it further at work and training.
What you need:
- You have a university degree, strong theoretical math knowledge and 5+ years of experience programming in Java, successfully building complex distributed systems and cloud-based applications.
- You have a strong understanding of core and advanced areas of Computer Science, specifically data structures, computational complexity, algorithms, OOP concepts, etc..
How you are supported:
As a Sr member of the team, you can choose your cutting-edge projects (with little legacy code). Your supervisor is in Prague, your projects are international and you make the plans and decisions to build your solutions. You work and cooperation with international colleagues will be a constant opportunity to develop your programming skill set, and there are opportunities to attend trainings in regional offices in London and New York and India.
Great Benefits You Receive:
- Very strong salary + pension contribution
- Enriched employee benefits - 25 days holidays, sick days meal vouchers, etc.,
- Opportunity to develop your skill set and career in an global software development company based in Prague - connected to all of Europe
- Immediate opportunity to work with top software professionals across Europe and globally
- Internal mobility, international training opportunities, hard and soft skills training
- This position is for full-time, employment in Prague, Czech Republic