We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and energetic SENIOR PHP WEB DEVELOPER to work on projects which will either involve working in a team or as the sole coder under direction from a Technical Director.
Core technologies and skill level required:
- PHP - Excellent/Guru
- SQL - Excellent/Guru
- HTML - Good
- CSS - Good
- Apache - Basic understanding
- Linux - Basic use of command line, SSH, using PHP on the command line
- Version control - Basic understanding of principles, can be trained on specific software ( Subversion )
Required Work Experience:
- Excellent understanding of programming principles (e.g. Object Orientation, Design Patterns) which have been applied in practice using PHP.
- IT related degree and/or solid commercial programming background
- 5 years programming experience in PHP with SQL building web applications.
- Examples of real websites built by the candidate and can undertake detailed discussions about contributed functionality
The candidate has experience of:
- working to tight deadlines
- working with other coders on the same project
- building multiple websites/web applications small and large
- use of third party code libraries
- building code libraries for use by other coders
- Possibility to gain work experience in multicultural environment
- Great and fun team
- Good working environment
- Good salary and other benefits