Through analysis of Field Quality concerns by both field data analysis and hands-on investigation of recovered problem parts, you will promote quick problem solving activity to minimize customer inconvenience.
In your role you will represent the customer voice and lead negotiations towards responsible design division, manufacturing division. and suppliers and closely follow-up the progress in each stage of the problem solving process. Your aim is to prevent reoccurrence in the future.
1) You study and clarify customer concerns by:
- investigation of warranty claim data to detect/analyze concerns
- hands-on investigation of recovered parts
- gathering direct customer feedback through dealer contact
2) You promote the root cause investigation and the countermeasure activities by:
- clear feedback to responsible departments regarding customer concern
- agree on challenging targets with responsible divisions/suppliers
- follow-up progress to assure deadline are met (customer problem is solved)
- visualize progress/bottlenecks in each stage of the problem solving activity
3) You coach a team of Technicians
- coaching and educating a team of technicians
- on the job training and creating procedures to standardize working method
- continuously look for opportunities to improve your own activity
- You have an engineering degree (mechanical, automotive).
- You have 5 years suitable experience in an international manufacturing environment with some coaching role.
- Knowledge of Quality processes and tools is an asset
- You are a teamplayer with good analytical skills.
- You can rely on good communication skills and you are well organised.
- You are fluent in English, any other language is an asset.
A challenging position with many international contacts, in which continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. We offer a competitive salary along with excellent extra legal benefits.