We are currently looking for Senior and Mid-level JEE Developers to join our high performance team in United States (USA) engaged in architecting; developing
and delivering JEE based distributed applications.
The roles would entail evaluating and implementing solutions using architectures, technologies and platforms such as SOA, MoM, BPM, JEE, Web 2.0,
Databases and various open source frameworks.
• 4-8 years of strong experience developing applications using distributed components with JEE/Java platforms (JSP/JSF, EJBs, JDBC, JMS)
• Extensive experience with frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Velocity, Log4j etc.
• Experience leading design and development of individual modules using agile methodologies and RUP.
• Extensive experience working with WebLogic, WebSphere or JBoss application servers
• Strong OO concepts, Component based development and basic computing skills -OS concepts, threads, data structures, inter-networking, RDBMS
• Extensive experience applying Design Patterns
• Experience with XML technologies such as JAXP, JAXB, JAX-RPC or XMLBeans, Castor, etc.
• Experience with databases like Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server
• Experience in application server clustering, performance tuning and scalability testing
• In-depth understanding of framework design and architecture
• Ability to understand technical issues relating to enterprise class applications
• Strong problem-solving abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Motivated self starter and a very good team player
• Ability to mentor and lead development teams
• Experience in and willingness to do project documentation
• Excellent presentation skills including the ability to explain technical solutions and design decisions in whiteboard discussions.
• B.S in Computer Science or related engineering discipline from a reputed school
• Desired: Masters in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline
At Ishi work is fun!We enjoy working on challenging projects and products and deliver the best code. Working here will give you-
- Paid Vacation and Personal days off
- Work from home option when required
- Exceptional technical team to work with and learn from
- Opportunities to grow
- Company sponsored training programs
And of course Good Pay!!
For candidates who are found to be a good fit for our team, travel and initial stay will be taken care of! Work visas will be entirely handled by our team
who will work closely with you to make a smooth transition to the new location.