Playtech Ltd, the world’s largest publicly traded online gaming software supplier, offers cutting edge, value-added solutions to the online gaming industry's top operators. Our philosophy is based on a deep and stable partnership with our licenced clients, valuing excellence through cooperative discourse. Playtech Estonia, being the main development centre of Playtech Ltd, employs roughly 400 top specialists, including more than 10 top managers and a professional HR team. Playtech Estonia has offices in Tallinn and Tartu.
We are searching for a Senior Consultant to HR team. Position will report directly to the Subsidiary Director of Playtech Estonia and will be located in Tartu office.
The main tasks of the Senior HR Consultant will be to:
• provide high level support and consultation to Unit HR Managers, international top managers and members of corporate management;
• share his/her ideas, know-how and experience in HR development and strategic approach;
• build close relationships with management to form clear and implementable solutions form the business needs;
• transfer knowledge to HR team and managers to facilitate company’s growth and sustain behavior change;
• collaborate with HR team and managers to diagnose and consult on organization development issues;
• advise and consult with Unit HR Managers regarding organization structure, roles and responsibilities, recruitment, motivation, retention of employees to enable successful change initiatives;
• create and implement adaption and development program for new managers.
A suitable candidate:
• holds a Master’s degree (preferred but not mandatory);
• has five years of management experience (preferably including HR management);
• must be knowledgeable of Estonian employment law and best practices of Human Resources;.
• has excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as negotiation and listening skills;
• is able to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment;
• works well both independently and within a team;
• is diligent, flexible, tolerant and precise;
• has high energy and positive attitude;
• is open-minded and proactive;
• has a very good command of verbal and written English and Estonian
If you consider yourself suitable for this position, please send us your resume with motivation letter.
• Personal development and realization
• Motivating colleagues
• Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise