CV MARKET´S CLIENT
Tööpakkumine on aegunud!
We are looking for a talented engineer to work in powertrain and chassis design. The suitable candidate has excellent engineering skills together with personal interest, initiative and previous work experience in design engineering.
The Senior Design Engineer has the following main responsibilities:
* to produce and complete schemes and drawings on 3D CAD programs;
* to use computer and advanced analysis programs;
* to develope complete design solutions following given parameters such as material, geometric tolerances, heat treatment etc;
* to follow and update Department and Quality procedures;
* to communicate and collaborate with other departments, engineers and suppliers;
* to check the work of the design team, supervise other designers, ensure the design process runs in order;
* to hold the staff meetings and report to the management as required;
* to complete all responsibilities to agreed timescales and with minimal supervision.
It is a permanent full time job, Monday to Friday. Location: United Kingdom.
* Very good level of spoken and written English
* At least Masters graduate in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering (2:2 degree)
* At least 2 years of design engineering work experience
* Good knoweledge in maths, physics and CAD programs
* Independence, initiative and innovation
* Very good communication skills
* Good in stress management and able to adjust easily
* Ability to learn fast
* Management skills and ability to lead a team
* Personal interest towards motorcycles, mechanics etc.
* Motivating salary package
* Possibilities for development and self-improvement
* Permanent and stable employment
* Safe working enviroment and modern tools/machines to work with
* Variety of extra bonuses
* Assistance with required documentation
The recruitment process is fully handled by AR Personal. To apply for this position please send your CV and motivational letter in English through CV Keskus or directly to our email address: info(at)arpersonal.ee. Please mark the subject as "SENIOR DESIGN ENGINEER".