* Development of Gaming Machine platform:
* DirectX programming (DirectDraw, DirectShow);
* Communication with hardware through writing protocols;
* Various C++ programming, code refactoring.
* Higher education in IT or Computer Science;
* Experience in C++ (at least 2 years);
* Good English (written and spoken);
* Experience in Windows Platform (Win32 API) Programming.
* Experience in low-level programming and integration with hardware devices;
* Acquaintance with networking and computer graphics;
* Experience in gaming/gambling industries is an advantage.
* Personal development and realization;
* Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise;
* Motivating work environment.