Based in Kuwait, M. H. Alshaya Co. is one of the leading names in international franchise retailing, trading from more than 700 stores in 10 countries across the Middle East, Cyprus and Turkey. The Company operates an impressive portfolio of over 40 retail brands from Europe and the USA and works to ‘best practice’ retailing standards, placing significant emphasis on investment in technology and human resources.
In Estonia, Alshaya cooperates with the licensed employee recruitment company Baltic Human Capital, which has operated on the Estonian labour market since 2002. Alshaya is offering a unique opportunity for ambitious people with excellent English speaking skills to make a career and work in sunny Kuwait!
At the moment Alshaya is seeking an ambitious, entrepreneurial and creative retail professional, who would enjoy key role in a very fast-paced organization, with equally ambitious plans for rapid and substantial development.
- As Brand Champion, interpret and implement brand strategy, promoting and protecting brand values and integrity for all function areas, specifically Operations, Marketing and Product Management;
- Create, communicate and implement the annual business plan which maximises sales, margins and profits, while reflecting brand positioning;
- Develop and monitor marketing initiatives which ensure appropriate representation of the brand throughout the Middle East;
- Provide strategic direction for either multiple brands or a single major brand.
The Senior Brand Manager will have direct responsibility for achieving margin targets through management of OTB (Open to Buy), stocks and retail price architecture.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience in a senior retail role, which will demonstrate your good leadership and commercial skills, preferably gained in a high street fashion environment;
- Experience in fashion industry 4-5 years;
- Experience in the field of Retail Operations and Brand Management;
- Good knowledge of franchising, merchandising, product development, operations and marketing, particularly brand equity and values;
- You are decisive, analytical, with good negotiating, communication and presentation skills as well as the personal qualities to relate well with, and influence, people at all levels;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Desire to develop yourself and get new experiences in a very different and interesting environment - in Kuwait.
- Basic tax free salary up to £52,000 per annum (ca 100,000 EEK per month)
- A motivating bonus system - potential 50% of salary
- Additional amenities: car and relocation salary (if you are married with children, the salary is ca 95,000 EEK, if married - no children it's ca 70,000 EEK and if single ca 53,000 EEK, which will be paid once and is extra to the basic salary)
- There is also an option to take a container for furniture etc, but if this is taken, these cash allowances (relocation salaries) reduce
- Working visa
- Accommodation provided by Employer and paid by Employee