ORDINARY SEAMAN / ABLE SEAMAN
- Under Bosun supervision performs maintenance work on lifesaving appliances
- Chipping and painting of external deck areas
- At Bosun disposal
- Ensure that all aspects of the company's environmental policy and procedure applicable to his job tasks are properly carried out including, but not limited to, the proper labeling of all hazardous material containers including those which may be temporarily used, the proper storage and containment of hazardous chemicals including paints, the proper precautionary procedures specified by the company when painting onboard or "over the side", the proper application of the company's personnel protection program
- Young motivated people of 21 - 35 years of age
- Honest and friendly personality
- Relevant experience / diploma (ship experience is not obligatory - entry positions are offered to the suitable applicants holding Certificate of Competency)
- English language knowledge (intermediate)
Luxury cruise ships are sailing around the World, so you can combine work and travel, but be ready for hard work!
We offer career opportunity up to Petty Officer's position in a famous international company.
Food, accommodation, transportation and insurance expenses are covered by the company.
Monthly wage in USD and salary growth perspective as you progress within the company
Note that no deck cadets are being accepted for seagoing practice. The company needs only long-term employees with the qualification (Certificates of Competency), not the Marine Academy students or graduates.