For the new Customer Logistic organization that will be established in Tallinn, Ericsson is seeking experienced, talented and proactive individual who are looking for a new challenge to work with financial, logistic and sourcing aspects within the Logistic Services area. The successful candidate will have to be result oriented with analytical abilities and practical experience.
Areas of responsibility
- SAP - Super User (SU) secures the order implementation and the interaction with business and process supervisor.
- The Super User ensures that a Customer Order including HW, SW, Licenses and Services is possible to be documented proper in SAP- Sales & Distribution module to comply with our supply processes. The main target is support the Logisticians in their daily work.
- The job interface is internal and external stakeholders with a focus on supporting customer projects regarding Supply activities in the execution and follow-up phases of the deliveries. The purpose of the job is to contribute to an efficient planning of the supply chain and execution of the order handling process with optimizing the local order handling management and control process.
- The SU is responsible to participate in process changes to get a controlled impact on the operation of the process.
Minimum bachelor degree within relevant areas such as Business Administration or Finance
Qualifications and Experience
- Practical experience from supply related work
- Documented language skills in English
- Highly developed computer skills and IS/IT knowledge
- Highly developed in use of business system
- Problem Solver
- Collaboration skills
- Open minded for changes
- High communication skills
- Customer focused
- Relationship builder
- Opportunity to be part of the professional team securing the delivery of the new technology to our European customers
- Possibility to develop professional competence;
- Organisational culture that is oriented to multi-culturalism and team values.