CV MARKET´S CLIENT
Tööpakkumine on aegunud!
one of our International clients is planning to expand their small office in Denmark, and are hiring 5 new SAP Consultants for their team. The specs can be found below should you be interested. Some of the positions require as much as 180 days of travel, some less - travel very much negotiable, could well be full-time in Copenhagen or Århus. If interested, get in contact asap with an up2date CV. I'll Danish offices will handle the interviews. Thanks!
+358 45 12 69 337
tom.laine ät elanit.fi
SAP Business Consultant, Denmark
To support the growth and expansion in the Danish market our client is looking for new colleagues, SAP Business Consultants.
Their success is based on a simple principle: they know that a small group of high-flyers can achieve more than a
horde of people with normal skills. This is the basis of their corporate culture, their business model and growth strategy.
As a specialist provider of corporate business solutions using SAP software products they are establishing
themselves at the forefront of corporate consultancies for international industrial companies.
Following their clear strategy at high speed: they carry out projects for large companies with the skill, the spirit and
the culture of the small company. Going against the flow - with the best consultants in the market.
- Solutions-oriented SAP process consulting for larger industrial production companies
- Design and implementation of corporate-wide solutions on the basis of SAP, SAP ERP, SAP
Business Suite (SCM, PLM, CRM, SRM) and SAP NetWeaver
- Depending on qualifications: project leadership/sub-project leadership
- Depending on qualifications: responsibility for account management
- Presales support
- Teamplayer but also able to work independently
- Outgoing and pro-active
- Creative and a problem solver
- Analytically and goal oriented
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- University degree
- Good English skills
- At least 2 years project experience as a consultant in field of SAP
- Excellent knowledge of relevant SAP-components (ERP, APO, LES, CRM, BW, etc.)
- Familiar with processes and requirements of industrial production companies in your field
- Experience with the following modules is good but not a requirement; SCM/Logistics, CRM, PLM,
Financials, Controlling, Business Intelligence
- If you are fluent in one of the scandinavian languages that´s an asset
- You will mainly be based in Denmark but you should be able to meet travel requirements upon request.
- It is a privilege to work with extraordinary people.
That is why they try to shape their consulting company with a difference. People come to them
because they are enthusiastic about their concept; they follow their corporate idea and do what they
want - motivation which has led to their extraordinary success.
Miscellaneous job info:
- Full time
- DA: Århus
- DA: København