This role is responsible for:
- Successful candidates must have 18/24 months experience supporting SAP R/3 at version 3.1H or higher, preferably on a UNIX platform.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate that they have the practical hands-on experience in a 24x7 production environment, and must clearly be able to demonstrate the practical experience as detailed in the mandatory skills category.
Mandatory Skills / Experience:
- Install, configure and upgrade SAP R/3 on a UNIX platform.
- Backup and Recovery strategy from the view of understanding what is critical to the operating of a SAP R/3 system.
- Problem Determination.
- Performance Monitoring.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Written and verbal English, additional foreign language is advantage.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
A strong knowledge on configuration, implementation and administration on any or all of the following:
- SAP BW.
- SAP APO.
- SAP Portal.
- SAP CRM.
- SAP HR.
- Middleware support experience (MQ Series, MQSI, MQ Clustering, r3link).
- Basic understanding of AIX. e.g. storage, spool.
- Operational DBA support - DB2.
- SAP Business Warehouse admin.
- Work in a multi-cultural environment with a leading IT company.
- Interesting working conditions and benefits.
- Work for IBM directly or through partnership companies.