- Working closely both with sales/marketing and facility organizations in Estonia and cooperate within the Baltic;
- Handling all the inquiries coming from marketing & sales and facility organizations;
- Support preparation of budget for sales and marketing activities;
- Doing sales assistance and handling correspondence;
- Executing customer oriented events and other sales/marketing activities and follow ups in Estonia;
- Management of sales and marketing tools;
- Taking care of various administrative tasks in office administration (ordering necessary work supplies, organizing management of technical equipment, managing incoming and outgoing mail, being responsible for information movement, welcoming office guests, preparing office meetings);
- University degree;
- 2+ years experience in similar type of position within sales or marketing organisations;
- Ability to work with few projects simultaneously;
- Fluency in Estonian and English (both written and spoken);
- Computer Proficiency in MS Office programs;
- Excellent communication skills, team-player, self-motivated, ability to operate independently, responsibility.
- an interesting job in an international surrounding and competitive salary.