Your main job responsibility will be the handling of incoming requests and bookings from our partners mostly from USA, Europe and CIS countries.
Travel specialists are also required to be flexible to work offering existing partner companies various holiday products. They need to be able to work in an exciting target-driven sales environment as a part of a supportive and dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- fluent in English (Russian and Finnish is a plus);
- minimum Bachelor-level education;
- results driven;
- able to handle challenging sales situations;
- capable of multi-tasking;
- an enthusiastic team player who learns fast in an upbeat energetic sales center;
- able to project a positive attitude, comfort, and confidence to all members;
- good at computers.
Travel specialists work within the store team to provide outstanding customer service including information on agency product and travel destinations, to promote the agency brand and generate sales.
We are offering you a chance to work with a professional team in an international working environment. You will work from home, we required few times per month to visit our main office is in Helsinki.
Your basic salary will start from 1000€ + bonus.
Please, send your CV with motivation letter in English or Russian to the email till 16/06/2018.