Achieve effective brand distribution and merchandising targets through sufficient shelf space booking, right position (diamond cone, eye level), and correct RSP conductive to incremental sales in the outlets in the assigned region.
• College degree or higher education (University degree) is an advantage
• Two years of sales experience preferably in international FMCG company
• Fluent Estonian, English, Russian
• Understanding of Estonian retail dynamics
• Strong negotiation skills
• Good planning skills
• Merchandising & sales knowledge
• Driving licence
JTI offers you an excellent opportunity to build your experience and enhance knowledge in an internationally operating innovative and challenging environment. You will benefit from motivating remuneration package, young, energetic and supportive team of real professionals and first class training & development opportunities.