In order to activate business we are looking for a communicative employee for the operation of a small company in Tallinn. The company has facilities and office/shop Rannaku pst 16, Tallinn.
We are looking for candidates for a sales representative position. The company provides on-site training and production side training. The requirement is not mandatory, but preference is given to candidates with prior knowledge in electronics, precision mechanics and optics.
It is planned to be a full-time employee, but there is a possibility to connect with studies in the last year. Desired start time for work in August/September 2019.
- Sell actively and provide friendly customer service
- Keep track of and complement your product assortment in the store
- Take care and maintain order in the store
- willingness to work and acquire new knowledge
- Positivity, vigor and love for people
- Good communication skills
- Ability to perform work duties qualitatively under intense work rhythm
- Good knowledge in communication of English and Russian
- Exciting work with advanced technology
- Responsible work in a modern environment
- All social guarantees and salaries are always on time
- A stable and competitive salary of € 1,860 per month and additional % from company turnaround from 1 year of cooperation
- All social guarantees
- Support from experienced staff
- Career Opportunities - The ability to quickly become a store manager/director.