- Responsible for sales of veterinary medications, vaccines and instruments, feeds for agriculture animals, cats and dogs, biocides;
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets;
- Reaching the targets and goals set for area;
- Increasing business opportunities.
- University degree (advantage degree in medicine, veterinary or agriculture fields);
- Good English and Russian skills (oral and written);
- Good communication and organization skills;
- Initiative and enthusiasm.
- Possibility to work on a new perspective project;
- Negotiable European salary dependent on performance;
- Systematic training;
- Opportunities to visit international events.
Please send your CV in ENGLISH OR RUSSIAN!