• selling our company's products on foreign markets,
• looking for new clients and developing cooperation with current customers,
• analyzing the markets' needs and requirements.
• secondary or university education (preferred technical education, profile: electronics, electrotechnics, automatics or related),
• sales experience (preferred)
• communicative command of English or Polish
• driving licence cat. B,
• computer skills and command of MS Office,
• disposability, flexibility, strong communication skills,
• responsibility and self-discipline.
• interesting work in the modern and stable company,
• company car,
• mobile phone,
• attractive salary depending on work results.