* Fueling company sales pipeline by identifying, building lists of potential sales prospects & leads;
* Identify new sales leads through publicly available sources (events, websites, directories, marketplaces etc.);
* Market research to understand client needs and ability to identify new potential sales channels;
* Strong relationship building with US and European corporate clients through communication tools (direct mailing, social networks, direct communication, other);
* Develop and maintain a knowledge base of events, templates, scripts etc.;
* Analyze clients businesses to better understand their needs and help formulate an outreach strategy.
* Experience in work as IT sales/business development manager selling IT services to foreign clients and companies;
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, effective negotiation, and deal closing skills;
* Practical experience of applying different sales techniques depends on different culture and clients specifics;
* Practical experience of using different channels for selling IT services;
* Top-notch networking skills is a must have;
* Fluent/Native level of English, both written and verbal skills are must have;
* Attentiveness to details and a habit of double checking your work;
* Must be self-driven, but ready to follow instructions and learn quickly;
* Excel skills, ability to work with large datasets.
Would be an advantage:
* German, Scandinavian language
* Experience with lead generation tools;
* Experience in market research.
Please send your CV in English
To become a part of a young and enthusiastic team, office in the heart of Tallinn