The Sales Manager will focus on origination and growth of existing portfolio of the foreign clients. Your role will be a hybrid of investigation of the markets, development of products and, of course, sales consulting for clients such as privates and corporates. Analysis of regulations and preparation of business cases are examples of the responsibilities a Sales Assistant will be facing. You will be supported by a highly experienced team. And last but not least, closing deals!
You will be responsible for:
- Giving consultations to the clients in the different ways: physical meeting, e-meeting, phone calls, chats;
- Building your own portfolio of clients;
- Deal structuring;
- Managing sales activity towards B2C and B2B clients;
- Closing deals;
- Preparation of representative materials for the web page or conferences and other related tasks given by the management.
- 0-2 years of commercial experience. If you have more experience – advantage;
- Basic knowledge of the corporate structure, taxation, regulations;
- Fluent in English and Russian. More languages (advantage);
- Computer literacy, including a confident skill in Microsoft office, for instance: Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
NB! If you are a motivated and eager person and you lack one or two above mentioned points, but still have a desire to prove that you are the one we are looking for, feel free to apply.
- Attentive to the details;
- Strong commercially driven;
- Eager and proactive attitude;
- Motivated with a willing to break the limits;
- “Out of the box thinker”;
- Experience of working and living abroad (advantageous).
Compensation & benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package;
- International and professional working environment;
- Fast - paced company;
- Strong focus on personal development;
- Fringe benefits;
+372 551 8958