We are an Estonia-based company with an international focus. We have offices in Tallinn, Moscow and Kiev. Our head office is located in the main business center of Moscow, Moscow City. The company has over 50 employees, who have a strong commercial drive, are ambitious, eager to learn, entrepreneurial to investigate new markets and not satisfied until they have found a solution for a problem. At all time we act as team players.
Private Finance is a company that is engaged in the activity of serving the clients with the tax planning and optimization on the international level; registration of foreign legal entities and maintenance of them, opening of corporate and private accounts in the foreign banks, maintenance of ICO and Blockchain projects as well as licensing of different types of business activities in onshore and offshore jurisdictions.
Our motto is: “work-hard-play-hard” so we invest a lot of time and effort into developing our employees during and after working-hours. On the regular basis we perform a variety of sales coaching.
Private Finance is a relatively young company where the average age (including management) is around 30. We have an international focus which means we are also interested in hiring people who have a global vision.
The Sales Manager will focus on origination and growth of existing portfolio of the foreign clients. Your role will be a hybrid of investigation of the markets, development of products and, of course, sales consulting for clients such as privates and corporates. Analysis of regulations and preparation of business cases are examples of the responsibilities a Sales Assistant will be facing. You will be supported by a highly experienced team. And last but not least, closing deals!
You will be responsible for:
• Giving consultations to the clients in the different ways: physical meeting, e-meeting, phone calls, chats;
• Building your own portfolio of clients;
• Deal structuring;
• Managing sales activity towards B2C and B2B clients;
• Closing deals;
• Preparation of representative materials for the web page or conferences and other related tasks given by the management.
Требования к кандидату
• University education in the fields of finance, business administration, economics, law. If you have any other education, but think you would fit the job, feel free to apply;
• 0-2 years of commercial experience. If you have more experience – advantage;
• Basic knowledge of the corporate structure, taxation, regulations;
• Native Russian speaker and fluent in English. More languages (advantage);
• Computer literacy, including a confident skill in Microsoft office, for instance: Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
NB! If you are a motivated and eager person and you lack one or two above mentioned points, but still have a desire to prove that you are the one we are looking for, feel free to apply.
• Attentive to the details;
• Strong commercially driven;
• Eager and proactive attitude;
• Motivated with a willing to break the limits;
• “Out of the box thinker”;
• Experience of working and living abroad (advantageous).
Compensation & benefits:
• Competitive remuneration package;
• International and professional working environment;
• Fast - paced company;
• Strong focus on personal development;
• Fringe benefits;
+372 551 8958