• Sales & marketing of computer components in Estonia.
• Negotiations and management of key clients (improving relations, setting target & discount policy, expanding our product range, etc.).
• Long-term & short-term sales planning.
• Monitoring the market.
• University degree (business management, IT) would be beneficial.
• Experience in similar position would be an advantage.
• Very good computing skills (e-mail, Internet, MS Office incl. Excel, Word).
• Communicability and orientation to customer.
• Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Result oriented, well organized, discrete with strong sense of responsibility.
• An understanding of the needs of potential clients and of corporate purchasing dynamics.
• Challenging and dynamic job in a prospective company.
• Competitive remuneration package and motivating salary.
• Opportunities for professional development.
• Personal training.