The Sales Representative will be responsible for generating sales revenue by analysing the needs and requirements of potential new customers. The Representative is seen as a product expert, reference point for best practice integration, reference point for medium and large sized Merchants. This is a key sales position in PayPal’s expanding European sales team; the Sales Representative will manage the whole sales cycle and sales closure to grow new business for PayPal.
• Operate in the entire CEE region with a focus on Finland and Baltic countries
• Manage the entire sales process from prospecting new leads to the activation of new accounts.
• Follow up on qualified leads turning them into sales opportunities and signing up those Merchants interested in using PayPal
• Cold calling and identifying own leads
• Research market trends, opportunities and competition to support sales pitch delivery
• Communicate appropriate product and technical information to prospective merchants and conduct follow-up according to department standards
• Negotiating pricing and terms with merchants
• Identify sales trends, document prospect feedback and contribute constructive feedback to our internal partners regarding marketing, product and systems as necessary
• Responsible for providing revenue forecasting reports on activity
• Achieve set sales targets
• Working with sales applications to ensure pipelines are accurate and to assist team and management with sales related activities
• To be involved in training and mentoring of other team members
• Participate in special projects (as needed) and perform other duties as assigned to contribute to overall sales and team results
Education: Bachelor degree or min 3 years relevant work experience
• Self motivated independent high-achiever
• Problem Solving
• Time Management
• Customer Focus
• Dealing with Ambiguity
• Written Communications
• Target driven independent worker
• Strong knowledge of MS office package
• SalesForce knowledge is a benefit but not necessary
• Proven and strong sales experience within a fast paced target orientated environment, preferably with a strong focus on outbound telephone sales
• A passion for sales. Prefer 3+ years sales or business development experience in one or more of the following areas: internet company, financial institution, payments processor, or telemarketing firm
• An entrepreneurial spirit. Our account executives are hard-working, self-motivated and confident
• Proven track record in achieving sales / revenue targets
• Excellent oral and written communication experience
• Fluent in English and Finnish
Company offers really good working conditions.
Good motivation packet. For more information is needed to candidate.
Location: Flexible, Stockholm or Warsaw (Poland) preferred (Stockholm, Sweden)