We are seeking for Sales Manager who will assume responsibility for managing and developing the customer base our Estonian unit.
- Quotation process;
- negotiation and restructuring of long-term agreements with customers;
- sales budgeting;
- follw-up of projects and product validation;
- sales reporting to the local and corporate management.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently;
- experience in industrial sales or project work;
- appropriate Commercial or Technical University degree;
- good communicative skills in English;
- basic communicative skills in German;
- strong analytical and computer skills and an understanding of financial analysis;
- willingness to travel frequently.
- Competitive remuneration;
- expience reimbursement;
- training and development opportunities.