We are seeking for Sales Manager who will assume responsibility for managing and developing the customer base our Estonian unit.
• Quotation process;
• negotiation and restructuring of long-term agreements with customers;
• sales budgeting;
• follw-up of projects and product validation;
• sales reporting to the local and corporate management.
• Ability to take initiative and work independently;
• experience in industrial sales or project work;
• appropriate Commercial or Technical University degree;
• good communicative skills in English;
• basic communicative skills in German;
• strong analytical and computer skills and an understanding of financial analysis;
• willingness to travel frequently.
• Competitive remuneration;
• expience reimbursement;
• training and development opportunities.