You are responsible for Sales within Medical Electronics according to Enics Strategy and Enics Values. Building partnership with new potential customers in the segment, creating customer understanding using strategic planning and creating Value Propositions based on Enics Life-Cycle Service offerings are essential part of your job. In this role you also contribute in CRM to improve on all levels. In this position you will report to Vice President, Sales, and location is global/negotiable
Essential qualifications and competency for the position:
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in business or technical field, or equivalent industry experience is required.
- 5+ years of related sales experience within medical (electronics) segment
- Fluent English required (both written and spoken), other languages are advantage
- Ability to approach and build strong relationships with all levels of the customer’s organizations
- Strong network of OEM's contacts in Medical segments
- Good leadership and cross-functional team building skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Experience selling consultatively and strategic planning required
We offer you a challenging job in a fast growing, motivational international environment providing you the opportunity to further develop and strengthen your skills.
For further information, please contact Mr. Anders Wendner, VP Sales, tel. +46 709 71 31 71. Please send your application and CV to Kai Paajaste, SVP Human Resources by email kai.paajaste(at)enics.com not later than 26.3.2010.