- Improving and developing business in local market;
- Make business trips for providing presentations, communication and closing deals;
- Prepare sales contracts, process orders and make delivery arrangements;
- Prepare sales reports to main office;
- Possibilities to work from home office.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales or food production;
- Completed studies at university, Food or Chemistry studies are beneficial;
- Excellent knowledge of Estonian and English. Russian language skills are beneficial;
- Excellent relationship-building and negotiating skills;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Innovative and progressive way of thinking;
- Sense of duty and responsibility.
Working experience in food industry in position of production manager, food technologist.
- Interesting and varied job;
- Very good working conditions and motivating salary;
- Nice, friendly and professional team;
- Modern and constantly developing company;
- Possibility for self-realization and self-development.
Please send your CV in English if it can be interesting for you.