With reference to the Management of EP-TeQ you will be doing technical sales and counseling of our design tools (EDA), Design for Test (DfT), Test
Coverage Analysis (TCA) and tools for JTAG based test, debug, programming and emulation in the three Baltic countries.
You will participate in sales, support and training of our customers with your primary tasks as:
- Get trained in and stay updated with our suppliers products by participating training classes, sales- and technical update meetings at different locations
- Make sales and marketing plans and budgets for the design & test products.
- Find new leads by making sales calls, letters and e-mails.
- Plan and make sales meetings to new potential as well as existing customers.
- Do technical-, sales-, technology- and training presentations.
- Make dialogues and counseling with the customers to match their needs with our features.
- Prepare quotations, orders and invoices.
- Close the deals with the customers.
- Arrange technical seminars, users- & update meetings and product training for customers.
You have an education in electronics that will make it possible for you to deal with the above described tasks and responsibilities. Some years of
experience from a similar job would be preferred. EP-TeQ will coordinate the necessary product training to assure our high standard of knowledge.
Other beneficial areas of experience could be:
- Project management.
- Knowledge about tools and methods within Electronics Design Automation (EDA).
- Knowledge about electronics manufacturing, inspection and test methods.
- Instructor training course.
- Experience with Electronics design and simulation.
- Experience with FPGA design or technology.
- Experience with test, debug and programming of prototype boards.
- Experience with JTAG/Boundary scan technology.
- Experience with specification or programming of functional tests.
- Experience with design for test.
You have a proactive and positive approach to the challenges in the Baltic area. You are talented, extrovert, well-structured and result oriented. You are
a self-starter and can facilitate changes and results through dialogue, empathy and coaching.
Language: You speak and write English and Russian fluently – skills in Estonian, Latvian or Lithuanian are also valued.
Salary is a mix of basic salary according to qualifications and commission/bonus.
EP-TeQ will coordinate the necessary product training to assure our high standard of knowledge.