You will be responsible for sales development and achievement of sales targets in Estonian market. You will continue strengthening our good market position by developing customer relations and creating new business opportunities. There are more than 20 experienced and competent professionals in your team. You will motivate your team to have the best possible cooperation with customers.
In order to work successfully as the Sales Director for Estonia you must have:
- successful and continuous experience in developing a sales organisation
- ability to lead and motivate people
- active sales experience
- experience of working in an international corporation
- degree in technical or economic studies
- excellent language skills in Estonian and English both in writing and speaking. Communication skills in Finnish and Russian are a benefit.
Ruukki offers you valuable experience and stable working environment in a modern international enterprise, interesting challenges and development opportunities within the corporation, good wage conditions, free health check, opportunities to practice sports and participate in joint activities.
To apply for the job we ask you to send us your Curriculum Vitae in English by May 31th 2009 at the latest with the keyword “Sales Director for Estonia”
Further information on the phone +372 447 9906, Inna Anson.