As a member of the Baltic team Your job will be to receive and process orders from clients, communication with clients, administrative works in sales office, preparing documents (letters etc) and archiving them, making reports and analyze.
• fluency in Latvian, able to communicate in English (Russian will be an advantage)
• excellent communication and computer skills
• high school education (university degree will be advantage)
• some kind of work experience
• flexible and self-motivated, honest and hardworking personality
• accurate, co-operative and loyal
An interesting position for a young and highly motivated person with a lot of responsibility and possibility to get the international experience.