We are looking for a motivated and talented individual to join our Risk and Operations Department. This role is part of integrating risk management, fund administration operations and technology where you will work at the intersection of risk reporting, operations and automation.
Successful candidate is motivated, accurate and focused on quality, responsible, detail oriented and can withstand routine well. Has ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines, also openness, willingness to learn new things, as well as will and ability to communicate is required. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow and evolve with our firm.
- Updating data and defining new instruments in the portfolio management system on daily basis
- Data reconciliation between different systems; Perform daily price audit
- Ensure effective and proper controls in assigned functional area
- Monitor various risk exposures; supporting and delivering periodic risk reports
- Bachelor's degree or higher business, finance, statistics, mathematics
- Good excel and quantitative analysis skills; Bloomberg experience and financial product knowledge is advantage
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Good routine tolerance and communication skills
- Relevant working experience up to 2 years
- Challenging and rewarding international working environment
- Excellent and experienced team
- Opportunity to gain insight into the fund management industry
28 July 2019