Strategically manage and promote sales culture within a Retail Store to achieve or exceed sales, KPIs, and profitability goals to position PUMA as the most desirable sports lifestyle brand in the world.
Location of work: Puma Store in Kristiine shopping center.
* Two to four years of management experience in a focused, customer service oriented retail
environment (preferably apparel/footwear) with results driven track record.
* Proven ability to exceed sales while meeting payroll goals, demonstrated ability to identiy, hire, train, develop and retain top talent Associates as wll as teams, ability to reason through complex issues, demonstrates effective communication, ability to present information to large groups.
* Very good spoken and written Estonian. Good spoken and written English.
* Strong interpersonal, communication and motivational skills.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Practical experience in Project Management, skills in implementing communications methods and event management.
* Commercial acumen.
* Intrest in innovation and change.
* PC-skills, MS-Office knowledge, Lotus Notes, Internet.
Intresting work with lots of responsibilities.
Modern working environment in an international company.
Working atmosphere: open-minded, supportive, creative, demanding and fun.