• Friendly and professional service in the restaurant and bar
• Always ensuring the guests are completely satisfied and adhering to the company standards
• Co-responsible for cleaning the restaurant and applicable working area
• Responsible for professional meal and drink service to approximately 20 guests in the restaurant
• Greeting the guests upon arrival and departure to and from each meal and some others
• Good English
• Previous experience as a waiter/ess
• Able to handle stress and a perfect appearance
• Flexibility, loyality, team worker, independence, honesty
• Free accommodation and meal, while aboard
• Contract lengths: 4 - 6 months with 2 months off
• Paid flight tickets to and from the ships.
• Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career.