Greets and assists guests with specialty dining reservations, including seating guests and other service related activities in an effort to ensure a treasured experience for every guest.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Serves as an ambassador of Celebrity Cruises and the four specialty restaurants; assisting guests with specialty restaurant reservations and other specialty restaurant related requests.
2. During hours of operations, assists in controlling the traffic flow of the specialty restaurants, including hosting & entertaining waiting guests and escorting guests to various specialty restaurants for seating.
3. Maintains a knowledgeable, professional image as a brand ambassador of all food and beverage offerings with a particular emphasis on the specialty restaurants’ menus, beverages and service offerings.
4. Takes a lead in driving specialty restaurant bookings to meet or exceed sales targets. Assists in managing ASR inventory in partnership
5. Attends all trainings required by Specialty Dining Manager to improve and update his/her knowledge
6. Conducts professional presentation as needed, in front of an audience of guests, travel agents regarding the different food outlets.
7. Assists with any special guest or group requests, including coordinating all details with the restaurant staff and maitre’ds.
8. To be able to take care of any request from the Guests and to communicate the request to the Maitre D’ and Chef of each location.
9. Notifies the Specialty Dining Manager of any demanding guests and assists with resolving any service related concerns.
10. Has Basic knowledge of wines and whenever necessary assists the guest for any question or requirements.
11. Provides basic administrative support to specialty restaurant management, including entering time cards to Kronos for all specialty restaurant crew, assisting with publishing schedules and other related activities.
Minimum age: 25 y.o. ,
Individual must have excellent communication and organizational skills
Superior organizational and problem solving skills.
Individual must possess strong written, oral communication and customer service skills and be able to work under pressure and communicate effectively with all levels of management and employees.
Computer skills with associated software, Microsoft Office applications and email required.
Minimum 2 years experience in Hotel Industry, cruise line or travel/hospitality company.
An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Minimum high school or equivalent degree is mandatory. College or University degree is preferred.
Ability to speak English and additionally either Spanish, French or German clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests and employees (will be able to conduct a professional presentation of the restaurants for promotion with groups up to 25 guests)
6 month contract ./ 2 month vacation
Salary: approx. $2000 per month. (Tip position)
- Medical coverage
- Paid vacation
- Free accommodation onboard
- Free meals
- The opportunity to get valuable professional experience
- The opportunity to work in the international team
- The opportunity to see the world ( Ships navigate in Baltic, Mediterranean, North & South America, Caribbean, Australia )