- You gather technical information related to Advanced Technology.
- You analyse, structure and report this information to our headquarters in Japan and to the Toyota Motor Engineering Management.
- You develop a specific network with the European industry, universities and institutes.
- You understand Toyota’s technical development requirements and use this knowledge in your research activities.
- You propose development projects and do the follow-up.
- You suggest and promote new “Production Engineering” development directions,…
- University degree (Master or PhD) in Chemistry, Materials or Electrochemistry
- Three years experience gained in Institutes or Universities is ideal however not a must
- Proven track record in Chemistry, Electrochemistry and Material in general
- Some experience in setting-up business networks or in the development of collaborations
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral and a proven track record in giving presentations, negotiating, publications
- Good project management skills
- Eager to learn with a wide field of interest, enthusiastic and dynamic
- Problem solver with the ability to take initiative and being creative
- Fluent in English and one other European language would be an asset
- PC literate
- A liking and willingness to travel (50 %) throughout Europe with occasional travel to Japan (max. 2 or 3 months)
- A liking and willingness to go for training and personal development to Japan from 6 months to 3 years
A challenging position with many international contacts, in which continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. We offer a competitive salary along with excellent extra legal benefits.