Prepare the monthly reporting package, business analysis support and key data to Management, Sales, Product Management, Operations, Regions, and other departments within the organization who rely on the information to make informed business decisions. Primary responsibilities will include assisting Budget team in the annual planning process, monthly and quarterly forecasting, and periodic analysis of domestic and global financial and business performance.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly reports to provide management with projected year-end results. Determine significant variances from budget and provide explanations.
• Oracle/Hyperion – 1) Manage projects including process improvement, updates for business changes, maintain or supervise maintenance of hierarchies and all definition critical elements, 2) implement and maintain or cause to be so controls and process to ensure performance and reliability and 3) communicate changes and periodic updates to all users of Hyperion.
• Develop innovative reporting that drives efficiencies and profitability.
• Analyze financial performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against strategic/business plans and budgets.
• Lead core aspects of the budgeting process.
• Supervise and mentor staff including developing a training and succession plan.
• Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Five years plus experience in a similar position; experience with global operation preferred.
• Qualified accountant preferred.
• Work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
• Strong experience in balance sheet, cash flow as well as income statement preparation and analysis.
• Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access.
• Experience with Hyperion or equivalent, and Business Objects preferred.
• Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Self motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
• Must enjoy leading and developing staff and pursue training and education.