• Manage sales activities for the Baltic countries with existing and new customers, create positive customer experiences, and achieve operating income goals
• Actively participate in price and terms & conditions negotiations to ensure the company's best interests are maintained and complete customer satisfaction is achieved
• Travel will be required in the position and you must be willing, at times, to work long hours in order to land deals and to travel on short notice.
• To succeed in this position, you must have experience with retail and horeca sales in Baltic countries
• Proven experience and good contacts especially in retail business
• Successful business operation and planning experience
• Strong verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Ability to communicate fluently in English, Russian or Latvian language skills is considered as a bonus
• Negotiating, decision-making, and team building skills
The following skills are also considered essential for this role:
• Commercial awareness of trends and opportunities within business to retail and horeca
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
• As a person you are open minded, trustworthy and reliable
• You love working towards sales targets and you have the ability to push yourself to go the extra mile!
If you do not meet all the qualifications but still think you can succeed at this job, feel free to submit your application before August 15th, 2010. For more detailed information please contact Export Sales Manager T. Räihä tel. +358400445786 or Sales and marketing director T. Finér +358405402006.