In this highly visible and impactful position, you will support existing customers, develop and sign up new customers, and work with other external stakeholders. As a key member of our international team, you will contribute to Nord Pool Spot’s growth in the Baltics, and through that to our mission of growing in power markets in Europe. The position will cover Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. While based in one of the three countries, the role requires an ability and willingness to travel within the Baltics, and occasionally in the Nordic countries.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Being the front line representative of Nord Pool Spot in the Baltic countries
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers, on all relevant organisational levels
• Stakeholder management with local authorities, government, transmission system operators and other groups
• Development and signing up new sales and business opportunities
• Maintaining high customer satisfaction
• Sharing market information internally within the company
• Pending on qualifications, to be the Nord Pool Spot spokesperson to the media
• Development projects
We expect you to have:
• Experience in the energy industry
• International business experience
• An ability and experience for managing complex sales cycles
• Excellent communication skills (both verbally and written)
• Strong relationship-building skills
• Preferably a university degree in engineering or business
• Fluency in English and at least one local language
• Experience in public affairs
As a person we also expect you to have:
• High integrity
• A proactive, result-oriented, and independent approach to work
• A willingness to learn
• High levels of energy, drive, enthusiasm and commitment
• A service-minded attitude
• An ability to work under high pressure in a fast-moving and challenging environment
• Attention to detail and a structured working style
• Analytical skills and a commercial attitude
If you appreciate an international atmosphere and working in a dynamic company, Nord Pool Spot is the place for you. We offer you an important role in developing and growing our operations and the power markets in the Baltics.
For further information, please contact Tarmo Müürsepp, Mercuri Urval consultant, phone +372 667 1520. For more detailed information about the job content you can also contact Sami Oksanen, Nord Pool Spot’s Head of Markets Nordic and Baltic, mobile +358 40 564 2497 (on November 11th or 12th).
Please send us your CV and cover letter with a salary request in English under password “Nord Pool Spot” by 20.11.2014. We keep the confidentiality of the applicants.