Your main objective is to develop the business activities of retailers, follow-up on their performance, verify the implementation of Toyota business processes and ensure very good communication between retailers and Toyota Baltic.
Your essential job functions will be:
• Determine and agree targets with retailers for vehicle and accessories sales and CCS performance
• Follow up retailers adherence to sales standards (i.e. demo- & loaner vehicles, show room vehicles, etc)
• Follow up retailers performance vs. targets and undertake corrective actions to achieve sales objectives
• Ensure retailers perform local marketing and sales activities and verify that Toyota brand image is properly implemented in commercial material
• Ensure very good communication flow between retailers and Toyota Baltic
• Provide business guidance to the retailers and share best practices
• Participate in development of new concepts like used cars concepts, fleet sales etc.
You are a suitable candidate if you have previous professional experience in automotive sector (distributor or retailer level); you are experienced in automotive retail market in the Baltics. You have university degree and are customer minded.
As a successful candidate you are proactive and pragmatic team player, strong in achieving and striving for results. You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You are fluent in one of Baltic languages (Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian); English language is considered to be essential both in speaking and writing, knowledge of Russian language is also required.
Toyota Baltic is an international and dynamic organization that operates in a young and informal atmosphere. We offer an attractive package for remuneration and there are various future development opportunities both locally and internationally.