Your main objective is to manage and develop the planning, execution and follow-up of Lexus marketing and sales activities. You will work very closely with Baltic retailers to ensure the harmonized implementation of brand and marketing plans across the channels and development of retailer marketing tools. Your essential job functions will be:
• Develop understanding of consumer trends in 3 local premium car markets
• Develop Lexus brand activities in line with European and local strategies (e.g. new model launch program preparations, brand communication planning, briefing, evaluation; organising customer and prospect events, sponsorships and motorshows)
• Monitor brand development (using agreed key performance indicators and consumer research)
• Manage advertising, media and research agencies contacts
• Develop and implement Lexus merchandise program
• Manage local Lexus website contents
• Sales Support
• Develop, execute, and evaluate agreed tactical campaigns
• Monitor retailers and competitors sales activities and performances, recognise business opportunities and propose how to benefit from them
• Ensure the harmonization of retailer sales activities with corporate and brand strategies
• Evaluate retailers support needs and drive the development of retailers tools and other promotional material
• Develop and execute sales incentives for Baltic retailers
In addition to marketing and sales support functions you will participate and provide input for business planning and budgeting process of the company and ensure by your work the operational synergy of Lexus Europe activities.
You are a suitable candidate if you have university degree in economics and/or business administration and /or marketing. Your advantage would be minimum of 3 years professional experience in sales and marketing.
As a successful candidate you are proactive and pragmatic team player, strong in operational management. You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to think also from strategic point of view. As a person you are creative, possess effective analytical and pro-active problem solving skills. The work requires capability of handling multiple tasks together with strong prioritisation skills. You are fluent in one of Baltic languages (Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian); English language is considered to be essential both in speaking and writing, knowledge of Russian language would be an advantage.
Toyota Baltic is an international and dynamic organization that operates in a young and informal atmosphere. We offer an attractive package for remuneration and there are various future development opportunities both locally and internationally.